Return and exchanges
If you cancel before the dispatch of any Items your money will be refunded and the Items will not be delivered.
We offer refunds or exchanges on undamaged items within 14 days of it being received by you. We must however stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the Items once we have accepted your returned item(s). Please note that we do not refund original shipping costs for any returned items unless the items are faulty.
We offer refunds on undamaged Sale items within 7 days of it being received by you. We can also offer an exchange or Store Credit Voucher matching the Sale price of the item for up to 14 days of receipt. All other terms as outlined on our ‘Returns Policy’ above apply to Sale returns.
Items are classed as faulty if they are received damaged, or where it can be proven that there has been a manufacturing defect. Any fault must be brought to our attention within 14 days of receipt. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear shall not be considered faulty.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
When returning Items please obtain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
1. Complete the returns form enclosed in parcel.
2. Place completed returns form in the parcel.
3. Make sure our address is well shown on the parcel
Arianna Cerrito, Flat 78 – Dolphin House, Smugglers Way, London SW18 1DF
4. Take your parcel to any Post Office and ask for a proof of despatch
5. Please note that we are unable to refund the cost for any shipping for your re-delivery service.
6. You are advised to keep hold of any tracking numbers that the Post Office may give you.
If you have any difficulty please contact us on email@example.com or contact us on webform